Friday, July 30, 2010

My Work While Working @ EA Games As A 2D/3D Artist

    My contract for EA Games just ended recently and I have been in the process of gathering my work that I produced while I was there to show.

    I was a 2D/3D Artist on the Sims 3 Team (As listed below on my resume in my previous post "Let's Get Started With The Facts".

    The first part of the post will be comprised of the 3D assets that I textured for use as down-loadable "asset packs" in which players can purchase through the Sims 3 website. (See "Let's Get Started With The Facts" post below for the Sims website url and my titles or you or click here and browse the store).

    The second part of this post will be composed of my Texture work both in their 2D state and applied onto a 3D "test" asset in the game engine. All textures were created personally by me for use in the Sims 3 Expansion Packs for both the development team and Web releases. (Please see previous post "Let's Get Started With The Facts", Resume to see my list of shipped titles). 

    The following images are screen captures of my textured asset (sets) that were assembled within the Sims 3 game. (These images were used as promo material for various websites and EA's main Store website).

Hope you enjoy! 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment